Hosepatch In-Field Hydraulic Hose Repair Kits
- Hosepatch is a repair kit for hydraulic hoses designed for temporary and emergency repairs.
- Hosepatch is an innovative product that can be easily assembled and is engineered to significantly reduce asset downtime.
- Repairs can be achieved in under 10 minutes
- Has the ability to effectively comply in emergency situations.
- Reduces costly downtime and production losses.
- Is completely reusable
Our infield hydraulic hose repair kits are designed as a temporary repair for hydraulic hoses. The innovative product can be assembled easily and is designed to reduce costly downtime and production losses. The clamps are made from high quality 316 cast stainless steel and grade 8 bolts. The clamps can be used as a patch for low pressure applications or for more robust repair, cut the hose, insert the barb and fit the clamp and use as a joiner. The clamps and joining barb are reusable. It's a one-time investment that will save time and money for years to come.
Learn More Here